P!nk's Not Dead
Bienvenue sur P!nk is not dead!

Le forum de référence sur la chanteuse P!nk.
N'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre dès maintenant.

Forum du site Pink is not dead

Bonne visite !

Forum Français sur Pink

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  FacebookFacebook  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Dubaï - 5 septembre

AuteurMessage
Eme
°•.-> Traducteur <-.•°

Féminin

MessageSujet: Dubaï - 5 septembre   Jeu 6 Sep - 17:52

Voici les articles sur l'arrivee de Pink a dubai et sur le concert:

ARRIVEE:
Pink addresses the media on her arrival at Dubai International Airport on Monday night.

http://archive.gulfnews.com/images/07/09/04/04_nt_Pink_GN_4.jpg (marrant le chapeau)

Pink arrives in Dubai for concert
Web report
Published: September 04, 2007, 08:59
Grammy winner rock star Pink arrived in Dubai on Monday night for her show on Wednesday at Dubai Media City.

The live-wire singer is set to bring the house down performing some of her biggest hits including Get The Party Started and Stupid Girls.

P!nk, whose real name is Alecia Moore, began performing in clubs when she was still a teenager, sang backing vocals for several big-name stars and released her first single in 1998.

Her debut album, Can't Take Me Home, sold more than four million copies, and the follow-up, 2001's M!ssundaztood, turned her into a global superstar, shifting 12 million copies thanks to hit singles such as Just Like a Pill, Don't Let Me Get Me and Get the Party Started. In 2002, she was the bestselling female artist in the world.

Fans in Dubai have been avidly awaiting the concert and tickets have been selling like hot cakes

CONCERT:
"It was a moment thousands of fans had been waiting for – and Pink did not let them down. Dressed in a stunning skin-tight black outfit and carrying a riding crop, she got the show off to a cracking start with her hit song Cuz I Can.

Dubai’s party people have been in hibernation for the long hot summer. But delirious fans at the 10,000 person capacity arena were not going to let the heat and high humidity stop them enjoying the show.

Other hits from the pop-punk diva included Just Like A Pill and Trouble. This was one of the raunchiest shows ever to take the stage in Dubai and fans of all ages screamed for more.

Pink’s world tour continues when she flies out to Johannesburg tomorrow. But it hasn’t all been work. The sexy starlet revealed that she had indulged in two of her favourite passions in a single day: a trip to the beach and a visit to the ski slopes. Thanks Pink, and a very happy birthday!"

Plein de PHOTOS ici: (elle a bien chaud la pauvre)
http://www.xpress4me.com/life/reviews/events/20003024.html
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
daemia
°•. Get The Party Started .•°

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Dubaï - 5 septembre   Jeu 6 Sep - 18:57

Merci beaucoup EME!!! I love you
celine
°•. I'm not dead .•°

Féminin
Localisation : sur terre, dans les nuages et parfois du côté de la lune...

MessageSujet: Re: Dubaï - 5 septembre   Jeu 6 Sep - 19:16

merciiiii
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Dubaï - 5 septembre   

Dubaï - 5 septembre
Page 1 sur 1